The Official Guide to the GMAT, 13th Edition will be the only guide on the market that contains official questions from the new Integrated Reasoning component being fully integrated into the test in June 2012. Because this component is more interactive than other core components in the GMAT exam (Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing), the Integrated Reasoning practice questions are housed on a companion website that readers will be able to access after purchasing the book.
Most other GMAT coaching books create their own GMAT practice questions that mimic or are 'inspired' by the official GMAT guide.
In addition, 20% of the current questions are replaced -- all with official questions used on actual GMAT exams. No other GMAT study guide can provide this.
This book is the only guide on the market to include study information and practice questions written by the writers of the test.
In addition to more than 900 questions, the Official Guide for GMAT 13th Edition features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to help focus your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Helpful tips to help you prepare for the GMAT exam
|Official Guide for GMAT 13th edition ebook download|
Official Guide for GMAT 13th edition
Revised GREJune 01, 2013
5/5 starsOfficial Guide for GMAT 13th edition